It's imperative that until 6pm on July 16, state schools in South East Queensland, Townsville, Magnetic Island and Palm Island follow the health advise:
- All adults, including parents & volunteers, are required to wear a face mask if they cannot socially distance on school grounds. (e.g. a gathering of adults in a staff room if they cannot socially distance in the room)
- No QLD students are required to wear a mask at school or when travelling on school transport.
- School staff are not required to wear masks when working with children.
- Parents/carers across QLD are discouraged from congregating in or around the school, in the car park, at drop off and pick up, outside classrooms or at the school gate.
- Remember to stay home if you're sick and get tested if you have any symptoms.
For the latest information on restrictions, contact tracing alerts-sites of exposure, please visit https://www.covid19.qld.gov.au/